Pound Hill Medical
Need to buy or sell disability equipment or have equipment that you would like to donate?
The Disability Equipment Service (DES) website – www.disabilityequipmentservice.co.uk is a national website for the buying and selling of disability equipment. The website is free to use and has been designed with simplicity in mind. It also includes a wanted section. We accept donated equipment with a percentage of proceeds being donated to charity (currently Guide Dogs).
Buying Disability Equipment
• Quick, easy search facility
• Filter and sort your search results
• New and used items available
Selling Disability Equipment as a Guest
• Simple, step by step process
• No need to register • Items are listed for 90 days with options to edit details or relist for a further 90 days
• Completely free!!!
Selling Disability Equipment as a Regular Lister
• Register in minutes • List up to 25 items simultaneously, managing these yourself in the admin area • Unlimited time on listings you manage
• Completely free!!!
Donating Disability Equipment
• We’ll collect from you
• Proceeds support DES running costs
• 25% of sale proceeds go to charity Wanted
• A dedicated section for requesting wanted items
• Quick search facility for wanted items DES has been running for nearly 17 years now, expanding from a Surrey based service to a national one in October 2014. Find out more at www.disabilityequipmentservice.co.uk
Or contact us via: Email: email@example.com
Telephone/Text: 07845 041678
Facebook: Disability Equipment Service Twitter: @DESwebsite
Even if you don’t need the service at the moment please make our website even better by telling your family, friends & anyone else you know about it. You can also help promote it by liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. We also have posters and/or postcards promoting our service – if you can help us to promote the service this way, just get in touch and we’ll happily send you some.
The Disability Equipment Service is a dedicated website for the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment. List items for free either as a guest or register to become a Regular Lister and list up to 25 items at the same time. We now accept donated equipment with proceeds supporting the running costs of the service as well as a percentage being donated to charity.
VIDA Training VIDA Training provides professional bespoke training and consultancy services across London and the South East, specialising in Vision Impairment and Disability Awareness, Communication and Team Building. With over 25 years’ combined experience of working in the disability field and living with vision loss, we offer a range of comprehensive packages tailored to suit you and your organisation’s needs. For further information, please visit our website www. vidatraining.co.uk or email us training@vidatraining. co.uk